|Mobile:||+88 01684 720 008|
|Address:||Punnashi Villa, Level-4, Flat-4/A, House-150, Block-E, Road-10, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.|
|Nepal Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi|
|Visa Submission Status:||Active ?||Latest Update On:||01 Jan, 2022|
|Embassy or Visa Application Centre Address:
Processing Time: Total approximate processing time is 03 – 05 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time.
|Visa Type||? Visit / Tourist Visa
? Business Visa
? Diplomatic Visa
? Official Visa
|? On Arrival Visa
? Online / E-Visa
? Transit Visa
? Medical Visa
|? Family Visa
? Student Visa
? Work Visa
? Others Visa
|? ? Common Documents:
1. Seven (07) months valid passport with previous expired or valid passport if have.
2. At least (03) three blank pages required in your passport before taking visa.
3. Photo specification:
a) Recent 02 copy photographs taken in last 03 or 06 months.
b) Photo size 35/50 mm with white background.
c) Photo must be printed mat paper.
4. Birth certificate/national id card of applicant
5. Visiting card
6. Air ticket booking reservation copy with tentative travel date (if have).
7. Hotel booking reservation copy with tentative travel date (if have).
8. Nepal On-Arrival Visa (If want take sticker visa possible with applicable fees)
|? ? Professional Documents:
? ? Financial Documents:
? ? Other Supporting Documents:
– No quarantine required for the fully vaccinated Traveller
– Government can do antigen tests at the airport.
– Need PCR report within 72 hours.
– Need proof that he/she is vaccinated at least 15 days before.
– CCMC online form.
– Non-vaccinated can come to Nepal with a visa from Dhaka with a PCR report but the pax must have to stay in 10 days of mandatory quarantine.
– No vaccine required for 5 or below 5 years’ child
– Age 5 to 18 need PCR report within 72 hours
⛔️ Not Required for Regular Tourist Visa Holders:
? If Visiting Friend or Relative:
? If Sponsored:
|? Visa Processing Time of Travel Agent:
? Total approximate processing time is 2-3 working days (After receiving all documents from applicant’s)
? Visa Processing Fee for Complete Application (As Per Check List):
? Important Note:
?? Embassy/Consulate reserves the right ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted, so it’s recommended to get the professional visa consultation. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your visa application.
??Visa fee strictly non-refundable incuse of rejected or application withdrawal.
??Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Why choose us? Because of we are best travel agent in Bangladesh.
To ease your life, we have collected visa information for over 150 Countries. All the visa information is updated on our web portal to serve you for Business & Visit purpose.
? Skilled and well-trained Visa expats consultant
? Visa Services for 150more Countries
? 10 years of experience in Visa processing
? End-to-End Visa Assistance
? Pick Up & Drop of Documents from your Doorstep
? Safety & Confidentiality
? We have priority visa service centres.
? Contact Details:
Copyright © 2014-22 ITS HOLIDAYS LTD
You cannot copy content of this page