|Mobile:||+88 01684 720 008|
|Address:||Punnashi Villa, Level-4, Flat-4/A, House-150, Block-E, Road-10, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.|
Poland Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi Citizen
Best Visa Service and Processing Agent for Poland in Bangladesh!
Poland is a European continent and Schengen enlistment country. Mutual diplomatic foreign relations exist between Bangladesh and Poland. How will you get a Poland visa from Bangladesh? You will get all kinds of Poland visa process information on our website. So let’s click our website to get the Visa Information and Quality Processing Service for Poland Visa in Bangladesh.
For Schengen “C” and “A” visas Bangladesh nationals residing in that country, planning to travel to Poland, should submit their applications at the Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka:
|Visa Submission Status:||Active ✅||Latest Update On:||01 Jan, 2022|
|Embassy or Visa Application Centre Address:
Processing Time: Total approximate processing time is 10 – 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time).
Visa Section telephone inquiries: Sunday-Tuesday 13:00-14:00
|Visa Type||? Visit / Tourist Visa
? Business Visa
? Diplomatic Visa
? Official Visa
|? On Arrival Visa
? Online / E-Visa
? Transit Visa
? Medical Visa
|? Family Visa
? Student Visa
? Work Visa
? Others Visa
? ? Common Documents:
1. Seven (07) months valid passport with previous expired or valid passport if have.
2. At least (03) three blank pages required in your passport before taking visa.
3. Photo specification:
a) Recent 02 copy photographs taken in last 03 months with 60-80% face coverage.
b) Photo size 35/45 mm with white background.
c) Photo must be printed matt or semi matt finish.
4. Birth certificate/national id card of applicant
5. Marriage certificate, Nikah-nama (only for married person)
6. Visiting card
7. Air ticket booking reservation copy with tentative travel date (if have).
8. Hotel booking reservation copy with tentative travel date (if have).
? ? Professional Documents:
1. For Government Officials: GO & Note-verbal.
2. For Business Person – Trade License, memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, vat, irc etc. &
visiting, company pad.
3. For Employee – NOC letter, pay slip (last 3 months) /salary certificate, Office ID & Visiting card.
4. For Student: School leave letter/academic calendar copy, student id card copy.
5. For Retired Person: Retirement paper & related documents like pension book.
6. If Minor: Birth certificate, no objection certificate from the parents only non-accompanying parent on tk-100/- stamp paper and id proof of parent like passport or NID card.
7. For Others Professionals:
? Doctors – BMDC certificate
? Advocate/Barrister – Bar council certificate
? Membership certificate of any organization / club etc. (if available)
? ? Financial Documents:
1. Bank statement (personal or business) showing consistent history for a period of last 6 months
2. Bank solvency certificate
3. Copies of documents showing other funds available-such as FDR, share investment, credit card statement
etc. (if available)
4. Income tax certificate (for last 3 years) / Tin certificate
5. Valuation of other assets (if any).
? ? Other Supporting Documents:
? Any alternative contact no. (as spouse/father/mother)
? Details of any previous visa application for Poland visa & also for refusal status.
⛔️ Not Required for Regular Tourist Visa Holders:
? If Visiting Friend or Relative:
1. Invitation letter.
2. Inviter’s ID proof like passport or resident permit.
3. Address proof like any electricity bill, any utility bill etc.
? If Sponsored:
1. Sponsorship letter.
2. Sponsor’s national id proof like passport, pan card or resident permit.
3. Updated bank statement of last 6 months. (if possible)
4. Income tax returns of last 3 years.
? For Business Visa
1. Invitation letter from host company stating purpose of trip, business details etc.
2. Covering letter from Bangladeshi company on company letterhead.
? Visa Processing Time of Travel Agent:
? Total approximate processing time is 2-3 working days (After receiving all documents from applicant’s)
? Visa Processing Fee for Complete Application (As Per Check List):
? Important Note:
?? Embassy/Consulate reserves the right ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted, so it’s recommended to get the professional visa consultation. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your visa application.
??Visa fee strictly non-refundable incuse of rejected or application withdrawal.
??Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Why choose us? Because of we are best travel agent in Bangladesh.
To ease your life, we have collected visa information for over 150 Countries. All the visa information is updated on our web portal to serve you for Business & Visit purpose.
? Skilled and well-trained Visa expats consultant
? Visa Services for 150more Countries
? 10 years of experience in Visa processing
? End-to-End Visa Assistance
? Pick Up & Drop of Documents from your Doorstep
? Safety & Confidentiality
? We have priority visa service centres.
? Hassle free visa process
? Time to time visa status update
? Service: Guaranteed
? Contact Details:
|Poland is one of the best travel destinations in the world. Many people around the world, including a lot of Bangladeshi residents travel to Poland for Tourism & Business purposes. If you have plans on travel in Poland , then you have absolutely come to the real visa information centre or website. We are offering you itsholidaysltd.com Best Travel Agency of Bangladesh, one of the most tangible travel agencies to process your visas, air ticket, hotel booking, tour, transfer and complete vacation then enjoy your Poland tour. We offer you any type of visa you desire to apply from Bangladesh to visit Poland . You can process and apply for a Poland Visa from us free of hassle. We are one of the leading travel agents and visa service providers with consultancy in the country. We care about you and your budget. We provide high quality visa service at affordable service fees. You can also apply for a Business visa from us, by the way our well-trained, clever and experienced visa officer.
Whatever, with itsholidaysltd.com Best Travel Agency in Bangladesh, you no more have to worry about getting into error or trouble for your visa. We process documents carefully and save your valuable time & money. We don’t have any extra hidden charges as our quoted price. Let’s start with us, if you have been looking for a reliable, established, trusted and experienced travel agency to process your visas. So kindly accept our visa process services and enjoy your dream country pleasure trip.
FAQ for Poland Visa:-
Let’s click our website to get the Visa Information and Quality Processing Service for Poland Visa in Bangladesh. Link:
There are no recommendations or demands for visiting other countries to get an Poland visa but if you have 3-5 countries vesting history, there is more possibility to get the Poland visa.
There is no recommendation or demand for bank-balance but you should keep 3-5 lac or equivalent to cover your tour cost and what you spend during the travel time.
There is no requirement of Invitation letter. If you have any invitation letter it will be supported to get a visa.
Generally, we are unable to provide any kind of invitation letter. If you purchase a full land package from us, then we can support the invitation letter but charges will be applicable for the invitation letter.
There is no official’s restriction. You can apply again at any time but we recommend taking some time for reapplications and find your errors then may you apply.
There is no confirmation or guarantee to get the visa. It fully depends on the embassy’s decision. We are highly dedicated to care for your profile to get the visa.
Copyright © 2014-22 ITS HOLIDAYS LTD
You cannot copy content of this page