|Mobile:||+88 01684 720 008|
|Address:||Punnashi Villa, Level-4, Flat-4/A, House-150, Block-E, Road-10, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.|
Australia Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi
|Visa Submission Status:||Active ?||Latest Update On:||01 Jan, 2022|
|Embassy or Visa Application Centre Address:
Processing Time: Total approximate processing time is 10 – 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time.
|Visa Type||? Visit / Tourist Visa
? Business Visa
? Diplomatic Visa
? Official Visa
|? On Arrival Visa
? Online / E-Visa
? Transit Visa
? Medical Visa
|? Family Visa
? Student Visa
? Work Visa
? Others Visa
? ? Common Documents:
1. Seven (07) months valid passport with previous expired or valid passport if have.
2. At least (03) three blank pages required in your passport before taking visa.
3. Photo specification:
a) Recent 02 copy photographs taken in last 03 or 06 months. (only for below 14 yrs)
b) Photo size 35/45 mm with white background.
c) Photo must be printed glossy or mat paper.
4. Birth certificate/national id card of applicant
5. Duly filled Application form & Relative form, Checklist Tourist Stream form.
6. Marriage Certificate (Nika Namah for Muslim, Marriage Act for Hindus) divorce certificate (Talak Namah for
7. Muslim)/Death certificate (for widow or widowers).
8. Visiting card
9. Air ticket booking reservation copy with tentative travel date (if have).
10. Hotel booking reservation copy with tentative travel date (if have).
11. For Foreigner: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States, & Tenancy agreement paper.
? ? Professional Documents:
1. For Business Person – Trade License, memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, vat, irc etc. &
visiting, company pad.
2. For Employee – NOC letter, pay slip (last 3 months) /salary certificate & visiting card
3. For Student: School leave letter/academic calendar copy, student id card copy.
4. For Retired Person: Retirement paper & related documents like pension book.
5. If Minor: Birth certificate, no objection certificate from the parents only non-accompanying parent on tk-100/- stamp paper and id proof of parent like passport or NID card.
6. GO & Note-verbal for Diplomatic or Official passport holders.
7. BMDC certificate for doctor’s
8. Bar council certificate for advocate
9. Membership certificate of any organization / club etc. (if available)
? ? Financial Documents:
1. Bank statement (personal or business) showing consistent history for a period of last 6 months
2. Bank solvency certificate
3. Copies of documents showing other funds available-such as FDR, share investment, credit card statement
etc. (if available)
4. Income tax certificate (for last 3 years) / Tin certificate
5. Valuation of other assets (if any).
? ? Other Supporting Documents:
1. Present address (if not same as passport) & also for correspondence
2. Visiting card (i.e.: Contact no, email id, employer details) & also any alternative no.
3. How long have you been employed by this employer/business, if retired then retirement date, if unemployment then
last employment details etc.
4. Details of any friends or contacts in Australia (name, dob, relationship, address & details of citizen or permanent
resident of Australia)
5. Details of travel purpose (as tourist/business/study/treatment/ hospital or health care facility/ daughter/daughter-inlaw’s pregnancy)
6. If any SPONSOR – name, DOB, address, relationship & Type of support provided as financial/accommodation/other
7. Details of last Australia visa refusal / overstayed
8. Details if Have you undertaken a health examination for an Australian visa in the last 12 months?
9. Detail of previous profession if served in a military force, police force, state sponsored/private militia or intelligence
agency (including secret police)
10. Name, Date of Birth & country of residence (visa status if living abroad) of all your
– Brothers and sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brothers and sisters)
– Husband/wife (including previous marriages/relationships)
– Children (including from previous marriages/relationships)
Note: If you are applying for a long stay Visitor visa or are 75 years or over, you will be asked to undergo a health assessment and may be asked to show that you have medical insurance to cover your intended stay in Australia. Please contact your nearest office of the Department for further advice before lodging your application. If additional medical consultations are required, a decision on your visa application will be delayed. Applicants over 75 years of age and any applicant requesting a stay of 12 months must provide evidence of Overseas Health Insurance.
? Details of any previous visa application for Australia visa & also for refusal status.
⛔️ Not Required for Regular Tourist Visa Holders:
? If Visiting Friend or Relative:
1. Invitation letter.
2. Inviter’s ID proof like passport or resident permit.
3. Address proof like any electricity bill, any utility bill etc.
? If Sponsored:
1. Sponsorship letter.
2. Sponsor’s national id proof like passport, pan card or resident permit.
3. Updated bank statement of last 6 months. (if possible)
4. Income tax returns of last 3 years.
? For Business Visa
1. Invitation letter from host company stating purpose of trip, business details etc.
2. Covering letter from Bangladeshi company on company letterhead.
? Visa Processing Time of Travel Agent:
? Total approximate processing time is 2-3 working days (After receiving all documents from applicant’s)
? Visa Processing Fee for Complete Application (As Per Check List):
? Important Note:
?? Embassy/Consulate reserves the right ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted, so it’s recommended to get the professional visa consultation. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your visa application.
??Visa fee strictly non-refundable incuse of rejected or application withdrawal.
??Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Why choose us? Because of we are best travel agent in Bangladesh.
To ease your life, we have collected visa information for over 150 Countries. All the visa information is updated on our web portal to serve you for Business & Visit purpose.
? Skilled and well-trained Visa expats consultant
? Visa Services for 150more Countries
? 10 years of experience in Visa processing
? End-to-End Visa Assistance
? Pick Up & Drop of Documents from your Doorstep
? Safety & Confidentiality
? We have priority visa service centres.
? Contact Details:
Copyright © 2014-22 ITS HOLIDAYS LTD
You cannot copy content of this page