|Mobile:||+88 01684 720 008|
|Address:||Punnashi Villa, Level-4, Flat-4/A, House-150, Block-E, Road-10, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.|
|Bhutan Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi – On Arrival Visa
|Visa Submission Status:||Active ?||Latest Update On:||01 Jan, 2022|
|Embassy or Visa Application Centre Address:
Processing Time: Total approximate processing time is 20 – 25 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time.
|Visa Type||? Visit / Tourist Visa
? Business Visa
? Diplomatic Visa
? Official Visa
|? On Arrival Visa
? Online / E-Visa
? Transit Visa
? Medical Visa
|? Family Visa
? Student Visa
? Work Visa
? Others Visa
|? ? Common Documents:
1. Seven (07) months valid passport with previous expired or valid passport if have.
2. At least (03) three blank pages required in your passport before taking visa.
3. Photo specification:
a) Recent 02 copy photographs taken in last 03 or 06 months.
b) Photo size (Size: 35 in x 45 in) with white background.
c) Photo must be printed glossy or mat paper.
4. Birth certificate/national id card of applicant
5. Visiting card
6. Must be needed sufficient balance in your bank accounts minimum tk. 60,000/-
7. Air ticket booking reservation copy with tentative travel date (if have).
8. Hotel booking reservation copy with tentative travel date (if have).
9. Bhutan On-Arrival Visa (If want take sticker visa possible with applicable fees)
|? ? Professional Documents:
1. For Business Person – Trade License, memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, vat, irc etc. &
Visiting, company pad.
2. For Employee – NOC letter, pay slip if any (last 6 months) /salary certificate & visiting card
3. For Student: School leave letter/academic calendar copy, student id card copy.
4. For Retired Person: Retirement paper & related documents like pension book.
5. If Minor: Birth certificate, no objection certificate from the parents only non-accompanying parent on tk-100/- stamp paper and id proof of parent like passport or NID card.
6. GO & Note-verbal for Diplomatic or Official passport holders.
7. BMDC certificate for doctor’s
8. Bar council certificate for advocate
? ? Financial Documents:
1. Bank statement (personal or business) showing consistent history for a period of last 6 months
2. Bank solvency certificate
3. Copies of documents showing other funds available-such as FDR, share investment, credit card statement
etc. (if available)
4. Income tax certificate (for last 3 years) / Tin certificate
5. Valuation of other assets (if any).
? ? Other Supporting Documents:
? Marriage Certificate or Nikha-nama
? Any alternative contact no. (as spouse/father/mother/as you know about your details)
? Details of any previous visa application for visa & also for refusal status.
⛔️ Not Required for Regular Tourist Visa Holders:
? If Visiting Friend or Relative:
1. Invitation letter.
2. Inviter’s ID proof like passport or resident permit.
3. Address proof like any electricity bill, any utility bill etc.
? If Sponsored:
1. Sponsorship letter.
2. Sponsor’s national id proof like passport, pan card or resident permit.
3. Updated bank statement of last 6 months. (if possible)
4. Income tax returns of last 3 years.
|? Visa Processing Time of Travel Agent:
? Total approximate processing time is 2-3 working days (After receiving all documents from applicant’s)
? Visa Processing Fee for Complete Application (As Per Check List):
? Important Note:
-Fingerprints and biometrics will be taken from only applicants older than (12 years to 67 years old).
– No fingerprints will be taken from applicants who have some physical disability.
-Visa application must be submitted in person. No one else can apply on your behalf.
?? Embassy/Consulate reserves the right ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted, so it’s recommended to get the professional visa consultation. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your visa application.
??Visa fee strictly non-refundable incuse of rejected or application withdrawal.
??Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Why choose us? Because of we are best travel agent in Bangladesh.
To ease your life, we have collected visa information for over 150 Countries. All the visa information is updated on our web portal to serve you for Business & Visit purpose.
? Skilled and well-trained Visa expats consultant
? Visa Services for 150 more Countries
? 10 years of experience in Visa processing
? End-to-End Visa Assistance
? Pick Up & Drop of Documents from your Doorstep
? Safety & Confidentiality
? We have priority visa service centres.
? Contact Details:
Copyright © 2014-22 ITS HOLIDAYS LTD
You cannot copy content of this page